I am Amber Romaniuk, Leading Emotional Eating, Hormone & Digestive Expert. I am passionate about making whole-foods eating exciting and simple and create all of my own unique gluten, dairy and refined sugar-free recipes. I overcame my own food addiction and that inspired me to professional women and business owners all over the world who are struggling to find their way with getting healthy and having a healthy relationship with food. I am also the host of “The No Sugarcoating Podcast” on iTunes.
I am super excited to be a part of the Yoso community because I LOVE The product. It is totally Amber Approved and when I saw a coconut yogurt substitute that was amazing, and not full of refined sugars it made me excited. I use the product in my own recipe creations, eat it all the time and also refer the product to my clients who need an amazing dairy-free alternative product. Eating natural is so easy and having high quality food products like Yoso makes creating recipes super simple as well.
Mint Chocolate Nicecream
I love this recipe because it’s so thick and creamy. It’s also full of real greens, organic peppermint extract and dark chocolate. So it’s a super healthy indulgence.
- 1.5 frozen bananas
- 1 tsp organic peppermint extract
- large handful of frozen spinach or kale
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Yoso unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp collagen or your favorite protein powder (optional for protein)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (I use Camino brand)
- In a high speed blender add coconut cream, yogurt, protein or collagen and vanilla powder and peppermint extract.
- Blend in frozen banana and spinach and blend until fully mixed, thick and creamy.
- Scoop into bowls and mix in chocolate chips and top with chocolate chips and enjoy!
Connect with Amber at www.amberapproved.ca
This post is part of our series, How do you Enjoy Yoso? We asked friends in our healthy community to share one of their favourite ways to enjoy our dairy-free products.