I’m a happily married woman and mom of 3. My work -as a flight attendant – brings me to the most beautiful places in the world and I always find somewhere inspiration to create healthy recipes.
Besides my passion for making healthy dishes, and especially cakes, I also love to make music. I’m a singer in a jazz band. As a true optimist life feels to me like one big party. I eat healthy cake almost every day because it’s somebody’s birthday somewhere!
I’m excited to be part of Yoso’s community because it amazes me every time how tasteful plant based products can be! Although I’m not vegan I love to eat healthy and minimize as much as possible saturated and animal fat in my menu. I like to face the challenge to create the same effect with flavorful vegetable replacements. Yoso definitely helps me with that!
First you need to make the Pink cream. It has to set for approx. 5-6 hrs in the fridge.
- 180ml almond milk in saucepan over low heat
- Add 20 grams of grated cocoa butter
- Season to taste with pure organic liquid stevia (approx. 1 tsp.)
- Melt and stir.
Pour in in the blender with:
- Coconut oil: 25 grams
- Lecithin 12 grams
- Approximately 10 fresh raspberries
Mix well. Place in a bowl and place covered in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours or overnight.
Pour in the blender with:
- 200 grams of fresh red summer fruit of your choice
- Very small amount of coconut or almond milk
- 15-20ml dark organic agave syrup
Layer in your jar or glass:
- Dried white mulberries
- Topped with 2-3 tablespoons of Yoso’s Premium Creamy Cultured Almond & Cashew (add organic pure liquid stevia drops to taste)
- Next a layer of rolled oats
- Pour the red sauce over the oats
- Cover the red sauce with a layer oats
- A few fresh chopped strawberries.
- Finish with a large dot pink cream
- Sprinkle with pure dark and dairy free chocolate chips, fresh raspberries or strawberries
This post is part of our series, How do you Enjoy Yoso? We asked friends in our healthy community to share one of their favourite ways to enjoy our dairy-free products.