Hi! I’m Gabriella! I am a lifestyle blogger based out of Toronto and I have a love for wellness that is as big as my love for fashion and natural beauty! I started my blog in 2014 as a way to share all the little tips and tricks to inspire others on the daily and to really elevate the everyday. Whether I am adding edible flowers or pink dyed coconut flakes to my nutritiously packed and wholesome desserts, creating a mini bouquet for the table, or adding on an extra swipe of lipstick, I am celebrating all life’s moments and making them beautiful.
I love being part of the Yoso community! They share some key values that I try to live by every day– to be passionate, to focus on healthy living, to work hard and have fun! Good fun and good food go hand in hand, and I love that I can trust Yoso’s products to be pure, wholesome and soooo delicious!
This recipe is so perfect for summer entertaining. I just love taking advantage of all the berries in season! You can make substitutions to fit your needs, but whatever you do, do not skip out on the glaze. It is so delicious! I recommend doubling—or tripling—it and saving some for pancakes, waffles or chia seed pudding!
Triple Berry Loaf with Berry Glaze
Triple Berry Loaf Ingredients
1 1/3 cups almond flour
1/3 cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 eggs (or use egg substitute)
1/4 cup maple syrup
3/4 cup fresh berries (I used blackberries and blueberries)
1/2 cup Berry Jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line loaf pan with parchment paper and spray paper with non-stick spray or spray coconut oil.
- Whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs and maple syrup.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fold in berries.
- Pour half of the batter into parchment-lined pan, add large spoonfuls jam, then layer rest of batter on top of jam.
- Sprinkle top of bread with a few berries.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
2 tablespoons almond milk
2 tablespoon Yoso Unsweetened Premium Creamy Cultured Coconut
2 tablespoons berry jam
- Whisk together almond milk, cultured coconut, and jam. If the glaze is too runny, add a touch of coconut flour to thicken.
- Pour on top of loaf once the loaf has cooled.
- Place glazed loaf in the fridge to set.
- Top with leftover berries, or other garnishes such as flowers, sliced almonds.