Hi, I am Jo-Ann Blondin, a Holistic Culinary Nutritionist and Marketing Expert. I create wellness journeys that are filled with passion, creativity, wonderful wholefoods and lots of cheering to help you make your goals. I also love to help other wellness entrepreneurs have better images on Instagram. Come on a wellness journey with me where I share my love of veggies, fruit and green juice along with marketing tips, great photos, recipes, products and stories. I can’t wait to cheer you on! Let’s connect and cheer each other on. www.JoAnnBlondin.com, Twitter @JoAnnBlondin & Instagram @JoAnnBlondin.
Finding great products that are dairy-free, gluten-free and sugar-free is challenging but thanks to Yoso, I have been able to enjoy non-dairy yogurt again. Being part of a healthy community of people who share a similar passion for great food allows us to celebrate our food sensitivities and feel part of the whole foods approach to healthy eating.
Cherry Coconut Delight
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Looking for a fresh, clean smooth and satisfying dessert. This is it!
- 1 cup of frozen sour cherries
- ½ lemon – peel removed or 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Yoso Plain Unsweetened Premium Creamy Cultured Coconut
- In a high speed blender, combine sour cherries with lemon and blend until smooth.
- Spoon unsweetened coconut yogurt into a parfait glass and then top with cherry mixture.
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge for an afternoon snack, after dinner dessert or a fresh delight any time of day.
This post is part of our series, How do you Enjoy Yoso? We asked friends in our healthy community to share one of their favourite ways to enjoy our dairy-free products.